The following are Graduate School and University policies primarily of interest to students. Students should take the time to familiarize themselves with relevant policies early in their university experience. Knowledge of University policies can help students avoid common difficulties and focus on what really matters: obtaining a stellar graduate education.
For assistance with Graduate School policies, current students should contact email@example.com or visit our offices on the 4th floor of the Administration Building.
Course and Credit Policies
- Adding and Dropping a Course
- Bills, Due Dates, Refunds, and Payment Plans
- Credit Hours and Expectations
- Enrollment Policies and Full-Time Status
- Full-Time Course Listing
- Medical (Voluntary and Involuntary) and University Withdrawal
- Research Mode
- Reusing Credits
- Transfer, MIGS, and Senior Rule Credits