The links below show a detailed timeline of items graduate students need to complete beginning with preparations for arrival on campus through to the completion of their degree.
Students should look to the degree completion timeline in the Current Students area of MyMichiganTech for a personalized list of all tasks they will need to complete prior to being awarded their degree. (Need help? See the Graduate School's tutorial.)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Science, Master of Forestry, Master of Geographic Information Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Engineering
- Graduate Certificates—submit the appropriate degree schedule
The Forms Don't Work. What Should I Do?
All Graduate School forms may be completed in newest versions of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. If you are experiencing problems try:
- Switching to a different browser.
- Students who click on a form link and receive the message, "Please wait.... If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of your document..." have an incompatible browser or plug-in.
- Right-click or option-click the hyperlink
- Save the form on your hard drive.
- Open the file directly from Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Select Tools...Options from the menu bar
- Select the "Applications" tab in the pop up window
- Search for and select "Portable Document Format (PDF)" in the Content Type list
- Select "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)" as the Action
- Press "OK"
TDR-Review is provided as a sample for your information and does not allow data entry, since the Graduate School completes and returns this form for you.