The following are Graduate School and University policies primarily of interest to program faculty and staff. The Graduate School strives to make its policies as clear as possible in order to reduce the burden on graduate programs.
For assistance with Graduate School policies, please contact email@example.com or visit our offices on the 4th floor of the Administration Building.
- New graduate program proposal
- New graduate certificate proposal
- New accelerated master's degree
- Graduate program handbook
- Assessment plan templates - Blank | With comments | Sample
Policies from the Provost and Senate
- CGS Resolution Regarding Graduate Scholars, Fellows, Trainees, and Assistants
- Clarification of Financial Support (Uniform Guidance)
- Payroll Date Recommendations for Graduate Students
- Stipend Levels (Maximum/Minimum) for Preparing Proposals
- Stipend Rates, Minimum
- Offer Letter Samples: New Student | Continuing Student