Report a Concern

If this is an emergency or someone is in danger, please call 911.

Michigan Tech is committed to providing an environment that is respectful and supportive. If you are a student, faculty or staff member and have a concern that you believe impedes these efforts for you personally, or for a friend or colleague, and want more information, please click on the appropriate title below. To report your concern, click on the report button in the box, complete the form, and submit.

For Confidentiality: If you prefer, you may address concerns or questions confidentially. Students may contact Counseling Services at 906- 487-2538 or TELUS Health Student Support Program 1-877-376-7896 and employees may contact the Employee Assistance Program. Also available is Office of the Ombuds at or 906-487-2391. 

For Criminal Conduct: If you believe you or someone you know has been a victim of a crime (not an emergency), please contact Public Safety and Police Services at 906-487-2216. These forms do not constitute filing a criminal complaint with the police.