Biological Sciences

Undergraduate Advising

We partner with faculty, academic departments, and other Michigan Tech support staff to encourage academic and personal development of all students. We are dedicated to supporting and ensuring each student receives individual guidance needed to achieve their academic goals.


Marc Madigan

  • Academic Advisor, Biological Sciences
Dow 733

Advising Areas

Mark advises any Michigan Tech student with meeting prerequisite requirements and preparing their applications for entrance into graduate health programs and these areas:

Schedule an Appointment

Karyn Fay

  • Director, Medical Laboratory Science Program, Biological Sciences
  • Professor of Practice, Biological Sciences
Dow 734

Schedule an Appointment

Frequently Asked Questions

Additional Resources