Degree Schedules for Graduate Certificates
Submit the appropriate degree schedule to the Graduate School to demonstrate that the requirements of the certificate have been met.
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Advanced Electric Power Engineering
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Automotive Systems and Control
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Data Science
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Hybrid Electric Drive Vehicle Engineering
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in International Profile
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Nanotechnology
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Post-Secondary STEM Education
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Water Resources Systems
- Degree Schedule—Graduate Certificate in Sustainability
The forms don't work. What should I do?
All Graduate School forms may be completed in newer versions of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader (v9 or higher). If you are experiencing problems try:
- Switching to a different browser. Currently, Internet Explorer is recommended.
- There are known incompatibility issues with Firefox v19, Chrome, Preview (the PDF reader on a macintosh) and Linux machines.
- Students who click on a form link and receive the message, "Please wait.... If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of your document..." have an incompatible browser or plug-in.
- Saving the file to your hard drive and open with the newest version of Acrobat Reader rather than clicking on the link and opening in your browser.
- Right-click or option-click the hyperlink
- Save the form on your hard drive.
- Open the file directly from Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Reconfiguring your browser to open PDF files using a compatible plug-in. Firefox users
may reconfigure their browsers using the instructions below:
- Select Tools...Options from the menu bar
- Select the "Applications" tab in the pop up window
- Search for and select "Portable Document Format (PDF)" in the Content Type list
- Select "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)" as the Action
- Press "OK"
TDR-Review is provided as a sample for your information and does not allow data entry, since the Graduate School completes and returns this form for you.