Our application is free, available online, and can be used by both domestic and international students to apply to any of our degree or certificate programs.
Upload required documents through MyMichiganTech access. We'll email user name and log-in information (within one week) after you submit your application.
We review applications on an individual basis, using a holistic approach.
Graduate School Requirements
- Application Requirements
- Admissions Types
- Graduate Application
- Student Statements
- Official Transcripts
Program Specific Requirements
- GRE: Recommended 153 Verbal, 153 Quantitative, and 3.5 or higher Analytical Writing
- Three Letters of Recommendation (One Letter of Recommendation for Michigan Tech students)
- Résumé/Curriculum vitae
- Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better, on a 4.0 scale
- TOEFL: Recommended Score of 79 iBT
- IELTS: Recommended Overall Band Score of 6.5
Apply at least a semester in advance of projected admission to improve your chance to receive funding.