We recognize the importance of a well-defined and welcoming orientation process that will help new employees to complete required forms, to learn about our benefits, to be introduced to the university’s strategic plan, and Tech Forward initiatives. Also, it is a great opportunity to meet other employees who are also beginning employment at Michigan Tech. The orientation program is designed to provide you with essential information and highlight the culture that makes Michigan Tech such a great place to work.
Orientation Day Checklist: On your orientation day, please do not forget to bring the following.
- I-9 Documentation: Passport, Drivers License, Social Security Card, Birth Certificated, Immigration Paperwork, ect. (Please click here to review the documentation list, last page)
- Vehicle Registration: for Parking Permit
- Temporary Parking Pass: required for your orientation day (one will be emailed to you)
- Campus Map: One will be sent via email or click here
- Dress Code: Business Casual