The Supervisor Success Series is currently on hold
The Supervisor Success Series provides a comprehensive learning opportunity on the day-to-day expectations of staff in supervisory roles across campus. The series is broken up into three segments with various modules that will concentrate on relevant and important topics.
"I liked the high interactivity for this session. It helped to see the concepts we were learning about being applied in practical situations."
Questions? Contact Emily T'Niemi (email@example.com) | 906-487-2800
Current supervisors who are interested and can commit to participate in all three segments.
(Future cohorts may include aspiring leaders)
|Day 1: Friday, October 15 | 10:00AM - 2:30PM | MUB Alumni Lounge A|
|Day 2: Thursday, October 21 | 10:00AM - 2:30PM | Wadsworth Cherry Room|
|Day 1: Wednesday, February 16 | 9:30AM - 2:00PM | MUB Alumni Lounge B|
|Day 2: Thursday, February 17 | 9:30AM - 2:00PM | Lakeshore Center Community Room 123|
|Day 1: Wednesday, May 11 | 9:30AM - 1:00PM | MUB Alumni Lounge B|
|Day 2: Tuesday, May 17 | 9:30AM - 2:00PM | MUB Alumni Lounge B|
|Day 3: Thursday, May 19 | 9:30AM - 12:00PM | MUB Alumni Lounge B|
*Power Points will be made available after the series has concluded
- Segment 1 - October 2021
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Workplace Expectations for Staff
- Engagement, Communication and Relationship Building
- How to Have Those Difficult Conversations
- Access and Disability (Online - Everfi/Canvas)
- Preventing Harassment and Discrimination at Michigan Tech (Online - Everfi/Canvas)
- Segment 2 - February 2022
- Performance Management
- Budget and Finance
- Organizational Skills and Business Processes in the Workplace
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Code of Conduct (Online - Canvas)
- HIPAA/FERPA (Online - Canvas)
- Segment 3 - May 2022
"Seeing the reason behind expectations and how to get from there to goals was really helpful."