Engineers do a lot of things, but there’s one thing we do first and foremost: We help people.
Learn by doing. Ready to make a positive impact on the world around you? As you embark on your journey to become an engineer, we’re here every step of the way to ensure your educational journey aligns with your goals.
Active learning. Flipped classroom. Design Thinking. Small teams. Faculty mentors. Industry experts. Hands-on projects. At Michigan Tech learning takes place in the classroom, yes, but also in the makerspace or lab, in the community, in the field, and around the globe.
Your own path? It can depend on your interests and goals—and how they evolve.
One thing is certain. When it comes time to graduate, you’ll be ready.
Tomorrow needs the next generation of game changers, ready to create a sustainable, just, and prosperous world using the tools and mindsets of engineering and innovation.
- Immerse yourself in hands-on, experience-powered learning.
- Benefit from individual attention and guidance with our award-winning faculty.
- Distinguish yourself with industry co-ops and internships.
- Collaborate with industry on real engineering problems through Enterprise and Senior Design.
- Be highly recruited by employers who value your ability to perform on the job from day one.
In fact, through participation in a wide array of programs, our students begin to contribute solutions to the world’s increasingly complex problems right here on campus, well before they graduate.
So get ready to jump right in.