Third-year Cybersecurity student Thad Sander shares his favorite thing about the College of Computing.
"I really enjoy the instructors in the College of Computing. They are really passionate in what they do, always willing to help you outside of the classroom, and they regularly forward internship and work opportunities to students."
What do you love about the College of Computing? Share your story here.
Events and Deadlines
- Final Exams, Dec. 13-17
- Info Session: 2022 SURF Fellowship, Dec. 14, 2-5 pm, Zoom
- Info Session: 2022 SURF Fellowship, Jan. 18, 2-5 pm, Zoom
- Deadline: 2022-23 Scholarship for Service applications due, Feb. 1
- Deadline: 2022 SURF Fellowship applications due, Feb. 11, 5 pm
- Register for summer classes
- Walk-in COVID-19 Testing, Mon., Tues., and Thurs., 9 am to 11:45 am, MUB Datolite Room, weekly through Dec. 16
- Dean Livesay 's Open Office Hours: Fridays, 2-3 pm, Rekhi 223. No appointments needed. Dean Livesay's open office hours will not take place on December 27, 2021, and January 7, 2022.
Finals Are Here! The CCLC Is Here to Help.
Everyone needs help sometimes, especially at the end of the semester. The Learning Center, on the first floor of Rekhi Hall, is open to ALL students enrolled in computing classes, and it's FREE! Stop by anytime from 2-5 pm and 7-10 pm, Sunday through Friday, and get the help you need for success in your computing courses.
View the full Academic Calendar
Monday, Nov 29, Classes Resume
Friday, Dec 10, Last Day of Regular Classes
Monday, Dec 13, Final Exam Period
Friday, Dec 17, Fall Semester Ends
Saturday, Dec 18, Midyear Commencement
Monday, Jan 10, Instruction Begins
Monday, Jan 17, Martin Luther King Day Recess
Wednesday, Feb 09, 10 p.m., Winter Carnival Recess Begins
Monday, Feb 14, Classes Resume
Do you have news to share? To include information in The Weekly Download, email to firstname.lastname@example.org by12:00 noon on the Monday prior to the week you'd like it to run. Questions about the newsletter? Please contact email@example.com.
To subscribe to the Weekly Download, please send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.