Make an Impact
Your gift to the College of Computing will help propel Michigan Tech toward its goal of becoming a nationwide leader in computing education and research. The College is pursuing several long-range goals of which you can become a part.
- A Dedicated Building to co-locate and inspire College of Computing students, faculty, and staff toward new convergences.
- A Computing Learning Center to provide students across campus with cutting-edge computing hardware and software.
- Endowed Professorships to attract and retain top talent and give those individuals freedom and time for scholarship and research.
- Visiting Professors and Research Scientists to host expert scholars and augment and diversify teaching and research capabilities.
- Seed Grants to stimulate and encourage opportunities for original research and provide students with valuable, hands-on experience.
- Travel Funds and Honorariums for seminars and distinguished lecturers and to spark inspiration and bring fresh ideas to campus.
- Facilities and Equipment for top-notch learning and research equipment, software, and infrastructure.
Computer Science Persistence Scholarship
Support undergraduate students who demonstrate exceptional persistence in the pursuit of their Computer Science degrees.
Applied Computing Persistence Scholarship
Support undergraduate students who demonstrate exceptional persistence in the pursuit of their Applied Computing degrees.
Undergraduate Scholarships and Research Fellowships
Support and retain talented students with financial need, students from diverse backgrounds, and women and underrepresented students.
Grow and sustain a diverse body of smart, creative graduate students through scholarships and other grad student financial support.
Recruit top undergraduate and graduate students through traditional and social media marketing, college fairs, campus visits, and other promotional activities.
College of Computing Student Club Fund
Make an impact through a gift to support College of Computing student clubs and organizations.