Your gift to the College of Computing will help propel Michigan Tech toward its goal of becoming a nationwide leader in computing education and research. More matter the size, your gift will make an impact.
Make a Difference Today
A gift today can make a big difference for a student in computing at Michigan Tech.
Undergraduate Scholarships and Research Fellowships
Support and retain talented students with financial need, students from diverse backgrounds, and women and underrepresented students.
Grow and sustain a diverse body of smart, creative graduate students.
Recruit top undergraduate and graduate students through traditional and social media marketing, college fairs, campus visits, and other promotional activities.
Give for Tomorrow
The College of Computing has several long-range goals which you can be a part of.
- A Dedicated Building to co-locate and inspire College of Computing students, faculty, and staff toward new convergences.
- A Computing Learning Center to provide students across campus with cutting-edge computing hardware and software.
- Endowed Professorships to attract and retain top talent and give those individuals freedom and time for scholarship and research.
- Visiting Professors and Research Scientists to host expert scholars and augment and diversify teaching and research capabilities.
- Seed Grants to stimulate and encourage opportunities for original research and provide students with valuable, hands-on experience.
- Travel Funds and Honorariums for seminars and distinguished lecturers and to spark inspiration and bring fresh ideas to campus.
- Facilities and Equipment for top-notch learning and research equipment, software, and infrastructure.