EV Scholars Info Session Is Thursday
Are you interested in a job as a Software Developer or Electrical Engineer? Do you want to develop the next generation of automotive vehicles and batteries?
- Learn more about a low-risk high-reward scholarship opportunity at an informational session on Feb. 16, 10-10:30 a.m. via online meeting. Get the Zoom link here.
- Juniors and seniors majoring in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Network and System Administration, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and related programs are urged to attend.
Tesla x Michigan Tech Is Feb. 21, 5-6 p.m.
On Tuesday, February 21, from 5-6:00 p.m. EST, Tesla hiring managers will host a presentation for Michigan Tech Mechanical, Electrical, Controls, and Mechatronics majors to share perspectives about a Day in the Life at Tesla. Register for the session to learn more about career pathways in these areas at Tesla and ways to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. RSVP by Feb. 20 at 5 p.m. via the QR Code on the flyer here.
Design Expo Is April 18
- It's not too early to register for Design Expo 2023.
- Student Registration: Register by March 3, 2023.
- Questions Contact email@example.com or visit the student information page
- RSVP to judge or attend Design Expo
More Student News
College Events and Deadlines
- Feb. 16 EV Scholars Info Session, 10-10:40 a.m.
- Feb. 17 Graduate Student Town Hall, 3-4 p.m., Rekhi 214
- Feb. 20 Software Carpentry in Python workshop, February 20-24
- Feb. 21 Computing/ECE Career Fair Mixer, 4-5:30 p.m., Rozsa Center
- Mar. 1 EV Scholars virtual event: Denise Graves, MEDC, 5-5:40 p.m.
- Mar. 3 Art in Silico submission deadline
- Mar. 13 Art in Silico: Interactive Music and Math Workshop, 204 p.m.
- Mar. 24 CS Colloquium Lecture: Karem Sakallah, University of Michigan, 3-4 p.m., Rekhi 214 and virtually
Computing Learning Center
Don't wait to get the help you need.
- The College of Computing Learning Center (CCLC), on the first floor of Rekhi Hall, Room 118
- It id staffed by upper-level undergraduate students and supported by the College of Computing.
- The friendly CCLC coaches are available to help succeed in your computing courses.
- No appointments are necessary. Free.
- Open to all students taking computing classes.
- The Learning Center is open Sunday-Friday according to the schedule here.
- View the full Academic Calendar
- Friday, Mar 03, 10 p.m., Break Begins
- Sunday, Mar 12, 12 p.m., Fall Registration Begins
- Monday, Mar 13, Classes Resume
- Sunday, Apr 02, 11:59 p.m., Fall Registration Ends
- Friday, Apr 21, Last Day of Regular Classes
- Monday, Apr 24, Final Exam Period Begins
- Friday, Apr 28, Spring Semester Ends
- Friday, Apr 28, Spring Graduate Student Commencement
- Saturday, Apr 29, Spring Undergraduate Student Commencement
Do you have news to share? To include information in The Weekly Download, email to firstname.lastname@example.org by12:00 noon on the Monday prior to the week you'd like it to run. Questions about the newsletter? Please contact email@example.com.
To subscribe to the Weekly Download, please send your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.