The College is not seeking faculty candidates at this time.
There are no open staff positions at this time.
Work Study, up to 8 hours/week
The College of Computing has an opening for a student work-study to assist with social media. The job description is below. Please apply on Handshake.
- Description: The work-study student will help the communications director increase social media engagement on College of Computing social media channels.
- Duties: Help the communications director implement the College's overall social media strategy; Help administer and maintain social media channels; Publish social media posts and track activity.
- Required: An interest in helping the College build its audience and increase engagement on its social media channels.
- Desired: An understanding of and interest in core social media strategies; Some experience building and maintaining a social media presence, for yourself or others.
Graduate Student Positions
Graduate Research Assistant
Dr. Sidike Paheding, Applied Computing, is seeking a fall 2021 graduate student to assist with a research project. .
- Pay rate: $15/hour, 10 hours/week
- Employment dates: September 2021 through December 2021. An extension is possible.
- Basic requirements: Experience in Unity development platform and Virtual/Augmented Reality.
- Desired: Knowledge in machine learning/AI is a plus.
Sidike Paheding, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Dept. of Applied Computing