Prabhjot Singh Mukandwal
- Academic Office Building G010A
- Assistant Professor of Supply Chain and Operations Management, College of Business
- PhD, Supply Chain Management, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- MSc, IT for Manufacture, The University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- BS in Computer Science and Engineering, Punjab Technical University, India
Dr. Prabhjot (Prab) S. Mukandwal joined Michigan Tech in the Fall of 2019, after having received his Ph.D. in Supply Chain Management from Iowa State University.
His research interests encompass strategic environmental sourcing, environmental sustainability in supply chain management, buyer-supplier relationships and consumer behavior.
Prior to starting his doctoral program at Iowa State, Prab spent over eight years in the industry. During his time in the industry, he consulted several medium and large enterprises for SAP ERP implementations and supply chain transformational initiatives – helping companies with organization design, change management, business process design and reengineering, and technology delivery.
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Logistics and Transport Management
- Strategic Environmental Sourcing
- Environmental Supply Chain Management
- Buyer-Supplier Relationships
- Consumer Behavior
- Mukandwal, P., Cantor, D. E., Grimm, C. M., Elking, I., & Hoffer, C. (2020). Do Firms Spend More on Suppliers that Have Environmental Expertise? An Empirical Study of U.S. Manufacturers' Procurement Spend. Journal of Business Logistics, 41(2), 129–148.
- Cantor, D. E., Corsi, T. M., Grimm, C. M., & Mukandwal, P. (2016). Technology, Firm Size, and Safety: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the US Motor-carrier Industry. Transportation Journal, 55(2), 149–167.