The University Safety Manual gives an overview of responsibilities for the President, Vice Presidents, College and School Deans, Department Directors and Chairs, Faculty, Managers, and Supervisors, Department Safety Liaisons, All Students and Employees, and Occupational Safety and Health Services.
Note that anyone working in a departmental facility must abide by the University’s and department’s rules outlined in these documents. This includes paid employees, students conducting course-related research, and volunteers.
1.1 Departmental Safety Contacts
Safety Liaison, Chemical Hygiene Officer, and Training Administrator
- Laboratory Supervisor/Instructor, Biological Sciences
Forms, Annual Training Compliance, and Records Administrator
- Administrative Aide, Biological Sciences
1.2 Campus Safety Contacts
- Chemical Safety Officer, Compliance, Integrity, and Safety Office
- Health and Safety Manager; Compliance, Integrity and Safety Office
Lakeshore Center 320 B2
- Biosafety Officer, Compliance, Integrity, and Safety Office
Lakeshore Center 323