Admitted students and those helping with their college decision are invited to join us... in-person or virtually! Attend information sessions designed to help you prepare to move in and enroll, tour academic departments, and talk with faculty, advisors, and current students. It's a great time to get the information you need to make your final college choice or get the details you need to be a Husky in the fall!
As the situation surrounding in-person visits and events is constantly changing, please check back for more information should we need to modify the event or move to an online-only format due to the coronavirus pandemic.
What You'll Do
In-Person Preview Days
- Choose one of three daily guided tours during the week of March 22-26. Tours are offered
at 8 a.m., 10 a.m., or 2 p.m. ET.
- Tours are limited to 30 people per tour time; group sizes will be kept as small as possible with no more than 10 people per tour guide. We appreciate you limiting your group size to allow as many prospective students as possible to visit campus.
- Select up to three meetings that will be scheduled around your guided tour time. Options
- Academic department of your choice
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Financial Aid
- Housing and Residential Education
- Pavlis Honors College (includes Enterprise, research, and study abroad)
- Pre-Health Professions
- Student Leadership and Involvement
Virtual Preview Day
- Saturday, March 27 – Virtual event beginning at 11 a.m. ET.
- Attend information sessions about academics, co-ops and internships, housing and residential life, financial aid and scholarships, and more. Multiple sessions are offered concurrently, so you'll need to choose which to attend or split up to attend multiple sessions during the same time block.
- Virtually tour your academic department and talk with faculty and academic advisors.
- Meet with financial aid staff for specific questions or concerns around paying for college.
- Hear from current students to get the real scoop on what being a student is all about.
- Virtually tour campus to get a feel for what going to class (and getting around campus) is like.