Admitted students and those helping with their college decision are invited to this special visit day! Attend information sessions designed to help you prepare to move in and enroll, tour academic departments, and talk with faculty, advisors, and current students. It's a great time to get the information you need to make your final college choice or to get all the details you need to be ready to be a Husky in the fall!
As the situation surrounding in-person visits and events is constantly changing, please check back for more information in the event we need to modify the event or move to an online format due to the coronavirus pandemic.
What You'll Do
- Attend information sessions about academics, co-ops and internships, housing and residential life, financial aid and scholarships, and more. Multiple sessions are offered concurrently, so you'll need to choose which to attend or split up to attend multiple sessions during the same time block.
- Tour your academic department and talk with faculty and academic advisors.
- Meet with financial aid staff for specific questions or concerns around paying for college.
- Meet and talk with current students to get the real scoop on what being a student is all about.
- Tour campus to get a feel for what going to class (and getting around campus) is like.
Registration will open in late January 2021. Watch your email for an invitation to join us!
Can't Make it to Preview Day?
If you can't make it to this event, or if want a more personalized visit, schedule a daily campus tour that fits your schedule. You'll see campus with a current student, meet with the advisor for your major, and have plenty of opportunities to ask questions. Tours are offered every weekday and one Saturday each month.