Dual Enrollment/PSEO Applicants

If you're a high school student taking college courses through a dual enrollment, Postsecondary Education Options (PSEO), College in the Schools (CIS), or similar program, you're getting a smart start on your degree.

At Michigan Tech, transfer credit is available for most classes taken at another institution when a grade of C or better is earned. Transfer credits can be used to satisfy our general education requirements and specific degree requirements.

How to Apply

If you're currently a high school student in Michigan looking to participate in the Dual Enrollment Program at Michigan Tech, learn more about the program and application process.

Apply Now

When applying for full-time, degree-seeking admission, follow the directions for a first-year student on our future first-year students page.

To have previously-earned college credit evaluated, submit your college transcript(s) to the Admissions Office. Students who have earned 60 or more credits, including transfer credit, credit earned through early college or dual enrollment, or AP, IB, or CLEP will be charged upper-division tuition. See the cost of attendance for details.


Feel free to contact the Admissions Office at 888-688-1885 or email mtu4u@mtu.edu.