At Michigan Technological University, we’re all about community. Within our campus, our local area, and the UP.
Here, you’ll find academic excellence and unparalleled education close to home at the safest campus in the state (and country). Students participate in over 240 student organizations, land co-ops and internships with companies in the UP and around the country, and graduate with the highest median early career pay in the state (and Midwest).
High school seniors and transfer students who are residents of the Upper Peninsula will receive an automatic one-time $906 Scholarship for applying for full-time undergraduate admission by December 1, 2023.
It’s our way of recognizing the #tenacity of UP students and giving something back to members of our greater community looking to join the Husky family in the fall.
The 906 Scholarship is awarded in addition to any other scholarships or financial aid you may qualify for. We strongly encourage all applicants to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for full consideration of all aid available.
Applicants must be:
- High school seniors or transfer students
- Residents of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula
- Intending to enroll as full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate students starting in the fall 2024 semester
- Apply for full-time undergraduate admission by December 1.
- Submit official documents—high school transcript for first-year applicants; college transcript(s) for transfer students (plus high school transcript if an associate’s degree has not been earned at time of application).
- ACT or SAT scores are not required for first-year applicants.
- Be accepted for admission.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.