- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications strategy.
- Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- She enjoys spending time with family and friends and moonlights as a fiction writer and editor.
- Digital Services Marketing Manager, University Marketing and Communications
Digital Analytics ⚡
Digital Advertising ⚡
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡
User Experience ⚡
Marketing Research ⚡
- He is a Michigan Tech alum.
- He assists in project management, analytics, and digital advertising.
- His passions are curling, sailing, and getting lost on hikes.
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from web pages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Project Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- She is your main contact person for print publications projects, helping keep things on track from kick-off to printing.
- She works closely with designers and writers to create effective publications and positive client experiences.
- She first moved to the Keweenaw from Iron Mountain in 2015 and enjoys playing both table-top and video games, cooking exciting new things, and spending time with her partner and their cats.
- Copy Editor
- She has been a word nerd all her life.
- She has copy edited for a family of county newspapers in the Lower Peninsula, and has proofread for a major outdoor recreation retailer.
- She is a native Michigander and has lived in Western Nebraska and Colorado.
- She enjoys being outside, petting her dogs, and hiking with her family.