- Director of Operations, University Marketing and Communications
- She is the first person to contact when you are interested in working with UMC on a project.
- She loves to brainstorm new ideas for publications with clients and enjoys the variety of projects that come through UMC.
- Crystal is a great source when questions arise regarding University Identity Standards.
- A self-described “design nerd,” she finds herself picking up publications from a variety of different places (to read and critique).
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications strategy.
- Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- She enjoys spending time with family and friends and moonlights as a fiction writer and editor.
- Marketing Communications Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- Her professional experiences include working on award-winning media projects for higher education, brand development and management, helping nascent writers find their voices, reporting local news, being an elected representative, and running a small farm in Virginia.
- She is a co-founder and contributing editor for Dead Housekeeping, a literary site for micro essays about the dead and how they did things.
- She, her partner, and their children enjoy rock and fossil hunting, going sugar over dogs, and living by the Great Lakes. She says y’all a lot and is learning to say pop.
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from web pages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Science and Technology Publications Writer, University Marketing and Communications
- Her career includes writing for small-town newspapers in Montana and working as a public information officer, an events coordinator, and science editor for an IEEE publication, Earthzine.
- She enjoys hiking and cross-country skiing with her family, reading voraciously, crocheting, and exploring the Keweenaw.
- Digital Services Marketing Manager, University Marketing and Communications
Digital Analytics ⚡
Digital Advertising ⚡
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡
User Experience ⚡
Marketing Research ⚡
- He is a Michigan Tech alum.
- He assists in project management, analytics, and digital advertising.
- His passions are curling, sailing, and getting lost on hikes.
- Project Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- She is your main contact person for print publications projects, helping keep things on track from kick-off to printing.
- She works closely with designers and writers to create effective publications and positive client experiences.
- She first moved to the Keweenaw from Iron Mountain in 2015 and enjoys playing both table-top and video games, cooking exciting new things, and spending time with her partner and their cats.