- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director of Digital Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
Links of Interest
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Analytics / Dashboard Reporting
- Conversion Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Performance Optimization
- Manages digital marketing in UMC
- HighEdWeb Association Leadership Academy Program Co-Chair
- Award winning presenter
- Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13)
- Enjoys running, softball, and being a Dad
- Associate Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- Sarah works to elevate the University brand by crafting engaging content for recruitment publications, websites, emails, advertisements, and more.
- In addition to marketing, her professional background includes event planning, fundraising, public speaking, and admissions advising.
- She enjoys reading, playing cozy video games, sewing, and spending time with her family—especially at their tranquil cabin on an island in northern Minnesota.
- Marketing Project Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- Jodi manages client projects from conception to delivery.
- She has many years of experience in marketing, design, event planning and project management.
- She enjoys gardening, playing handbells, reading, watching sunsets and spending time with her family.
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from webpages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Copyeditor, University Marketing and Communications
- Former newspaper copy editor and proofreader for a major outdoor recreation retailer.
- Hails from Pinconning, Michigan, and has lived in Western Nebraska and Colorado.
- Combination word nerd and bookworm.
- Doting pet parent.