- Creative Director, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G33
- Director of Operations, University Marketing and Communications
- She is the first person to contact when you are interested in working with UMC on a project.
- She loves to brainstorm new ideas for publications with clients and enjoys the variety of projects that come through UMC.
- Crystal is a great source when questions arise regarding University Identity Standards.
- A self-described “design nerd,” she finds herself picking up publications from a variety of different places (to read and critique).
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G25
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications strategy.
- Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- She enjoys spending time with family and friends and moonlights as a fiction writer and editor.
- Marketing Communications Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- Her professional experiences include working on award-winning media projects for higher education, brand development and management, helping nascent writers find their voices, reporting local news, being an elected representative, and running a small farm in Virginia.
- She is a co-founder and contributing editor for Dead Housekeeping, a literary site for micro essays about the dead and how they did things.
- She, her partner, and their children enjoy rock and fossil hunting, going sugar over dogs, and living by the Great Lakes. She says y’all a lot and is learning to say pop.
- Graphic Design Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G34
- Feature Writer, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G03
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- She co-creates, writes and edits content for the University’s myriad forms of new media, including websites, blogs and other outreach across departments, for new and existing members of the Michigan Tech community.
- She is a sailor who enjoys Yoga, social media, gardening, and anything near the water. The debut novelist looks forward to writing more books.
- Science and Technology Publications Writer, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G04
- Her career includes writing for small-town newspapers in Montana and working as a public information officer, an events coordinator, and science editor for an IEEE publication, Earthzine.
- She enjoys hiking and cross-country skiing with her family, reading voraciously, crocheting, and exploring the Keweenaw.
- Digital Services Marketing Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G06
Digital Analytics ⚡
Digital Advertising ⚡
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡
User Experience ⚡
Marketing Research ⚡
- He is a Michigan Tech alum.
- He assists in project management, analytics, and digital advertising.
- His passions are curling, sailing, and getting lost on hikes.
- Project Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G20D
- She is your main contact person for print publications projects, helping keep things on track from kick-off to printing.
- She works closely with designers and writers to create effective publications and positive client experiences.
- She first moved to the Keweenaw from Iron Mountain in 2015 and enjoys playing both table-top and video games, cooking exciting new things, and spending time with her partner and their cats.