- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications team, including news and media relations, social media, and brand communications staff.
- Her professional background includes experience in higher education administration and instruction, law, government relations, and writing and editing.
- She enjoys hiking, writing, and spending time with family and friends.
- Executive Director of Digital Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
Digital Advertising ⚡
Digital Analytics ⚡
Dashboard Reporting ⚡
Conversion Optimization ⚡
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡
- Leading a digital marketing revolution at Michigan Tech
- Manages digital advertising and web teams
- Serves on the HighEdWeb Association Leadership Academy
- Presenter at HighEdWeb and Higher Ed Experts conferences
- Winner of the 2019 HighEdWeb Red Stapler for Best in Conference
- Is a Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13) from Calumet, MI
- Enjoys golfing, running, softball, nordic skiing, and being a Dad
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from web pages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Copy Editor
- She has been a word nerd all her life.
- She has copy edited for a family of county newspapers in the Lower Peninsula, and has proofread for a major outdoor recreation retailer.
- She is a native Michigander and has lived in Western Nebraska and Colorado.
- She enjoys being outside, petting her dogs, and hiking with her family.