- Associate Vice President for University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G26
- Creative Director, University Marketing and Communications
- Based in Keene, NH
- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G24
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G25
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications team, including news and media relations, social media, and brand communications staff.
- Her professional background includes experience in higher education administration and instruction, law, government relations, and writing and editing.
- She enjoys hiking, writing, and spending time with family and friends.
- Executive Director of Digital Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G33
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Analytics / Dashboard Reporting
- Conversion Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Performance Optimization
- Leading a digital marketing revolution at Michigan Tech
- Manages digital advertising website in UMC
- Serves on the HighEdWeb Association Leadership Academy
- Award winning presenter
- Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13)
- Enjoys running, softball, and being a Dad
- Associate Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- Based in Duluth, MN
- Graphic Design Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- Based in Washburn, WI
- Marketing Project Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G20D
- Jodi manages client projects from conception to delivery.
- She has many years of experience in marketing, design, event planning and project management.
- She enjoys gardening, playing handbells, reading, watching sunsets and spending time with her family.
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G03
Links of Interest
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from webpages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Copy Editor, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G21
- She has been a word nerd all her life.
- She has copy edited for a family of county newspapers in the Lower Peninsula, and has proofread for a major outdoor recreation retailer.
- She is a native Michigander and has lived in Western Nebraska and Colorado.
- She enjoys being outside, petting her dogs, and hiking with her family.
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Based in Appleton, WI