- Director of Strategic Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Rick leads the UMC communications team in projects ranging from media relations to editing MTU News and Tech Magazine.
- He enjoys cooking, gardening, traveling, and exploring the Keweenaw Peninsula.
- Associate Director of Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in compelling storytelling and cohesive on-brand messaging, the Michigan Tech alumna manages, writes, and edits content across university platforms, from webpages to MTU News.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Copyeditor, University Marketing and Communications
- Former newspaper copy editor and proofreader for a major outdoor recreation retailer.
- Hails from Pinconning, Michigan, and has lived in Western Nebraska and Colorado.
- Combination word nerd and bookworm.
- Doting pet parent.