- Associate Director of Research Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science
- She focuses on writing new stories about Michigan Tech research -- everything from robotic prostheses to mesocosms to the physics of raindrops.
- A University of Montana graduate, she earned a master's degree in environmental science and natural resource journalism, which built on her bachelor's in geoscience from Northland College.
- She's a radio geek.
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from web pages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Science and Technology Publications Writer, University Marketing and Communications
- Her career includes writing for small-town newspapers in Montana and working as a public information officer, an events coordinator, and science editor for an IEEE publication, Earthzine.
- She enjoys hiking and cross-country skiing with her family, reading voraciously, crocheting, and exploring the Keweenaw.
- Digital Services Coordinator, University Marketing and Communications
Omni CMS ⚡
Events Calendar ⚡
Training and Documentation ⚡
Customer Service ⚡
Studio Scheduling ⚡
- She is a Michigan Tech alum from Houghton.
- She creates documentation and provides training for the content management system (CMS), blog system, and events calendar.
- She manages help requests and oversees the student team.
- She enjoys reading, camping, and spending time with her family.