- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has
written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- She co-creates, writes and edits content for the University’s myriad forms of new
media, including websites, blogs and other outreach across departments, for new and
existing members of the Michigan Tech community.
- She is a sailor who enjoys Yoga, social media, gardening, and anything near the water.
The debut novelist looks forward to writing more books.
- Digital Services Project Strategist
- She assists in project management and web marketing and social media strategy.
- She represents several areas within the administration side of the university regarding
content management system (CMS) services, including the Graduate School, International
Programs and Services, Admissions, and Financial Aid.
- She enjoys hiking, kayaking, cross-country skiing, and biking around the Keweenaw,
and lounging with a book on her couch.