If you have social media questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"You can't always be certain but you can certainly be positive."
- Senior Content Specialist, University Marketing and Communications
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- Specializing in feature writing, she co-creates, writes, and edits content for the University, from webpages and Michigan Tech Magazine stories to social media.
- A novelist active in the Upper Peninsula Authors and Publishers Association, the Authors Guild member looks forward to writing more books—and to camping trips in her RV with husband Scott and Goldendoodle Max.
- Copy Editor, University Marketing and Communications
- She has been a word nerd all her life.
- She has copy edited for a family of county newspapers in the Lower Peninsula, and has proofread for a major outdoor recreation retailer.
- She is a native Michigander and has lived in Western Nebraska and Colorado.
- She enjoys being outside, petting her dogs, and hiking with her family.
- Digital Support Manager, University Marketing and Communications
Areas of Expertise
- Omni CMS
- Events Calendar
- Training and Documentation
- Customer Support
- Studio Coordination
- She is a Michigan Tech alum from Houghton.
- She creates documentation and provides training for the content management system (CMS), blog system, and events calendar.
- She manages help requests.
- She enjoys reading, camping, and spending time with her family.