- Director of Operations, University Marketing and Communications
- She is the first person to contact when you are interested in working with UMC on a project.
- She loves to brainstorm new ideas for publications with clients and enjoys the variety of projects that come through UMC.
- Crystal is a great source when questions arise regarding University Identity Standards.
- A self-described “design nerd,” she finds herself picking up publications from a variety of different places (to read and critique).
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications strategy.
- Her professional background includes experience in law, government relations, higher education administration, and creative writing.
- She enjoys spending time with family and friends and moonlights as a fiction writer and editor.
- Director of Digital Services, University Marketing and Communications
Links of Interest
Digital Analytics ⚡
Web Accessibility ⚡
Change Management ⚡
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡
- Leading a digital marketing revolution at Michigan Tech
- Manages UMC's studio and web teams
- Manages the Digital Marketers Group
- Passionate about web accessibility
- Serves on the HighEdWeb Association Membership Committee
- Presenter at HighEdWeb and Higher Ed Experts conferences
- Is a Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13) from Calumet
- Enjoys golfing, running, softball, nordic skiing, and being a Dad
- Associate Director of Research Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science
- She focuses on writing new stories about Michigan Tech research -- everything from robotic prostheses to mesocosms to the physics of raindrops.
- A University of Montana graduate, she earned a master's degree in environmental science and natural resource journalism, which built on her bachelor's in geoscience from Northland College.
- She's a radio geek.