- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications team, including news and media relations, social media, and brand communications staff.
- Her professional background includes experience in higher education administration and instruction, law, government relations, and writing and editing.
- She enjoys hiking, writing, and spending time with family and friends.
- Director of Digital Services, University Marketing and Communications
Digital Analytics ⚡
Web Accessibility ⚡
Change Management ⚡
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡
- Leading a digital marketing revolution at Michigan Tech
- Manages UMC's studio and web teams
- Manages the Digital Marketers Group
- Passionate about web accessibility
- Serves on the HighEdWeb Association Membership Committee
- Presenter at HighEdWeb and Higher Ed Experts conferences
- Is a Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13) from Calumet
- Enjoys golfing, running, softball, nordic skiing, and being a Dad
- Associate Director of Research Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science
- She focuses on writing new stories about Michigan Tech research -- everything from robotic prostheses to mesocosms to the physics of raindrops.
- A University of Montana graduate, she earned a master's degree in environmental science and natural resource journalism, which built on her bachelor's in geoscience from Northland College.
- She's a radio geek.