- Associate Vice President for University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G26
- Executive Director of Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G24
- She helps clients identify and develop marketing strategies and materials to advance the goals of the University.
- She has extensive experience in writing content for recruitment publications and websites, and creating communication plans and dynamic presentations.
- She is a Michigan Tech alumna.
- She enjoys spending time with family, crafting, gardening, and heading to the beach on warm summer days.
- Executive Director for Communications, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G25
- Stefanie leads UMC's communications team, including news and media relations, social media, and brand communications staff.
- Her professional background includes experience in higher education administration and instruction, law, government relations, and writing and editing.
- She enjoys hiking, writing, and spending time with family and friends.
- Executive Director of Digital Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G33
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Advertising
- Digital Analytics / Dashboard Reporting
- Conversion Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Performance Optimization
- Leading a digital marketing revolution at Michigan Tech
- Manages digital advertising website in UMC
- Serves on the HighEdWeb Association Leadership Academy
- Award winning presenter
- Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13)
- Enjoys running, softball, and being a Dad
- Creative Director, University Marketing and Communications
- Based in Keene, NH
- Manager Print and Mail Services, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G22
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."
- Administrative Assistant, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G20A