- Executive Director of Digital Marketing, University Marketing and Communications
Digital Advertising ⚡
Digital Analytics ⚡
Dashboard Reporting ⚡
Conversion Optimization ⚡
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ⚡
- Leading a digital marketing revolution at Michigan Tech
- Manages digital advertising and web teams
- Serves on the HighEdWeb Association Leadership Academy
- Presenter at HighEdWeb and Higher Ed Experts conferences
- Winner of the 2019 HighEdWeb Red Stapler for Best in Conference
- Is a Michigan Tech alumnus (BS '09, MBA '13) from Calumet, MI
- Enjoys golfing, running, softball, nordic skiing, and being a Dad
"Take it easy, but take it."
- Web Developer/Programmer, University Marketing and Communications
Responsive Design ⚡
- He is from Hancock.
- In his free time he reads and plays video games.
- Ask him about the nuances in animated films.
- Web Applications Development Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- He is a Michigan Tech Alumnus from Hancock.
- He is the programming and technical lead for the University’s content management system (CMS).
- He is an avid golfer, enjoys curling, watches many many movies, and would like to visit Finland someday.
- Digital Content Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- Knowledgeable in web/content strategy, marketing, digital analytics, document accessibility, and web design.
- Provides content management services, project coordination, marketing expertise, and support to digital projects.
- She enjoys quilting, knitting, gaming, hiking, traveling, movies, reading, and spending time with her pets.
- Digital Support Manager, University Marketing and Communications
Omni CMS ⚡
Events Calendar ⚡
Training and Documentation ⚡
Customer Support ⚡
Studio Coordination ⚡
- She is a Michigan Tech alum from Houghton.
- She creates documentation and provides training for the content management system (CMS), blog system, and events calendar.
- She manages help requests.
- She enjoys reading, camping, and spending time with her family.
"Yeah, I can make that work"
- Digital Project Manager, University Marketing and Communications
- Administration Building G10B
- Provides advice and assistance to Michigan Tech's Undergraduate Admissions webpages.
- Creates, updates, and recommends revisions for several general web pages on mtu.edu.
- He enjoys thinking through situations and trying to figure how things work. If a situation needs resolving, he's happy to use all his life experiences to recommend a practical and proper solution.
- Copy Editor
- She has been a word nerd all her life.
- She has copy edited for a family of county newspapers in the Lower Peninsula, and has proofread for a major outdoor recreation retailer.
- She is a native Michigander and has lived in Western Nebraska and Colorado.
- She enjoys being outside, petting her dogs, and hiking with her family.
- Web Developer: Accessibility, University Marketing and Communications
- She is from California and learning to add "eh?" to the end of sentences.
- She is responsible for identifying and resolving Accessibility issues in the University's content management system.
- She enjoys finding solutions to Accessibility and Usability issues to make websites more inclusive and usable by everyone.
- She can be found reading, crafting, cooking, or playing with her nieces and nephews whenever she gets the chance.
"The best way I've found to have a positive impact on code is to write it!"
- Web Programmer, University Marketing and Communications
- He is a Michigan Tech alumni from Central Wisconsin.
- He is responsible for writing and maintaining web applications and pages that are consistent with Michigan Tech’s brand.
- In his free time, he can be found tinkering with code, gaming, reading, and watching hockey.