The links below show a detailed timeline of items graduate students need to complete beginning with preparations for arrival on campus through to the completion of their degree.
Students should look to the degree completion timeline in the Current Students area of MyMichiganTech for a personalized list of all tasks they will need to complete prior to being awarded their degree. (Need help? See the Graduate School's tutorial.)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Science, Master of Forestry, Master of Geographic Information Science
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Engineering
- Graduate Certificates—submit the appropriate degree schedule
All Graduate School forms work best in the software that created them. PDF forms work best in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader; DOCX files work best in Microsoft Word. If your browser doesn't display a form when you click on the link, your browser is using an incompatible plug-in to open the file. IT has created a service desk article illustrating several ways to open PDF forms. If you are experiencing problems try:
- Saving the file to your hard drive and open with the newest version of Acrobat Reader rather than clicking on the link and opening in your browser.
- Right-click or option-click the hyperlink
- Save the form on your hard drive.
- Open the file directly from Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Reconfiguring your browser to open PDF files in Adobe Acrobat or Reader. See the IT support article for instructions.