The provided tools and resources will help you track your academic progress. Audit worksheets are available to use as a course checklist. Flowcharts are available to see recommended course sequencing. Contact Jodie Filpus-Paakola with any questions or to obtain flowcharts.
A student's official University audit is found in MyMichiganTech using uAchieve Interactive Degree Audit.
Business General (not a degree program)
Students coming to MTU for Business and Economics can designate Business General for their first three semesters if they are unsure which area of business they wish to study.
Accounting with Data Analytics Concentration
- 2019-20 Accounting with data analytics concentration audit worksheet, 2020-21 Accounting with data analytics concentration audit worksheet
- 2019-20 Construction Management audit worksheet, 2020-21 Construction Management audit worksheet
- 2019-20 Engineering Management audit worksheet, 2020-21 Engineering Management audit worksheet
Management and Information Systems (MIS)
Management with Supply Chain and Operations Management Concentration
- 2019-20 Management w/SCOM concentration audit worksheet, 2020-21 Management w/SCOM concentration audit worksheet
Management with Entrepreneurship Concentration
- 2019-20 Management with entrepreneurship concentration audit worksheet, 2020-21Management with entrepreneurship concentration audit worksheet
University Degree Audits
The Registrar's Office keeps degree audits by the year you start a degree program. Please use the links below to find the correct degree audit form. Contact us if you have any questions.