- Director - William G. Jackson Center for Teaching and Learning
- Campus ICT Accessibility Coordinator
Education and Certifications
• M. Educational Technology, Boise State University
• Graduate Certificate, Online Teaching, Boise State University
• Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)
- Directs Center activities within and across campus.
- Champions initiatives to support teaching and learning
- Provides leadership for Accessible Technology Working Group (ATWG)
- Provides advanced support for the Canvas Learning Management System, Panopto-Huskycast video platform, and iClicker student response system, and other EdTech tools.
- Assistant to the Associate Provost and Budget Manager
- Administrative support for the Associate Provost for Undergraduate Education and the Dean of Pavlis Honors College
- Administrative support for the Director and Staff of the Jackson Center for Teaching and Learning
- Human Resource Coordinator and Payroll Manager
- Budget Analyst and Manager
- Liaison for Sponsored Programs and Michigan Tech Fund
- Provides support for SURF and URIP
Jean Straw DeClerck
- Assessment Manager
MS in Rhetoric & Technical Communications, Michigan Technological University
- Manages learning-goal assessment systems for both General Education and undergraduate degree programs.
- Assists faculty in planning learning-goal assessment approaches intended to reveal opportunities to help students.
- Promotes collegial, knowledge-sharing initiatives to improve instructional practices and student-learning-goal achievement across disciplines.
Shane (Sully) Sullivan
- Educational Technologist
- BA, Business Computer Information Systems
- College Retail Management Certificate
- MIOSHA Level 1 Certification
- Provides technical support for Canvas, Huskycast, Zoom, iClicker, Gradescope, Turnitin, and other educational technology tools.
- Provides classroom technology orientations and support.
- Develops and delivers technical workshops for instructors.
Linda S. Wanless, PhD
- Associate Director
- Teaches graduate courses for GTAs (ED0510 and ED5100)
- Conducts teaching observations and instructor consultations
- Manages the Student Rating of Instruction
- Enjoys researching emerging learning environments and pedagogical approaches.
Dan Ye, PhD
- Instructional Designer
- PhD Learning, Design, & Technology,
University of Georgia
- Specializes in the design and development of asynchronous online courses
- Provides instructional design services based on best practices of online teaching and Quality Matters standards
- Assists with creating accessible online course content