By checking the box below and entering your name you agree to the following.
- Read the Michigan Tech Social Media Field Guide for our policies, goals, and audiences. Afterwards, let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas.
- Read and abide by Snapchat's rules.
- Do not share our Snapchat login or password information with anyone. Not Blizzard. Not your best friend.
- Do not attempt to login after your takeover has ended.
- Do not Snap in class. You may ask your professor for special permission to take a photo of a unique project or class event. If you are capturing video inside a lab, be sure proper safety equipment is used by everyone at all times.
- Do not reply to direct messages.
- Do not post negative things about Michigan Tech, the people of Michigan Tech, or other schools.
- Review your text prior to posting. Check basic spelling and grammar.
- Remember, you're representing more than 7,000 Huskies. If you wouldn't want your parents seeing it, don't share it with the world.
- No partying
- No drugs
- No drinking
- No nudity
- No hate speech
- No swear words or vulgar language, including abbreviations or acronyms for swear words (e.g. lmao)
- Any misuse of the university Snapchat account may be reported to the Office of Academic and Community Conduct.
Michigan Tech social media administrators will monitor your takeover.