Packages weighing less than seventy pounds can be picked up by Mail Services to be shipped. Packages weighing more than seventy pounds must be brought to the mailroom—Central Receiving (906-487-2701) can assist you with transport.
Letters contained in department mailbags must be sorted into the following groups:
- Off-campus, stamped
- Off-campus, postage needed (please include your account number)
- Foreign, postage needed (please include your account number)
Morning Run 1—9:30 to 10:40 a.m.
- Great Lakes Research Center
- Facilities Management
- Alumni House
- Academic Office Building
- ROTC Building
- R. L. Smith Building (MEEM)
- Chemical Sciences and Engineering Building
- Electrical Energy Resources Center (EERC)
- Grover C Dillman Hall
- Dow Environmental Sciences and Engineering Building
- Minerals and Materials Building
Morning Run 2—11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Lakeshore Center
Afternoon Run 1—1:30 to 2:10 p.m.
- Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts
- Walker Arts and Humanities Center
- Wadsworth Hall
- Hamar House
- Fisher Hall
- Rekhi Hall
- Van Pelt and Opie Library
- Memorial Union
Afternoon Run 2—2:15 to 3 p.m.
- Harold Meese Center
- Widmaier House
- U. J. Noblet Forestry Building
- Little Huskies Child Development Center
- Student Development Complex
- A. E. Seaman Mineral Museum
- Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC)