The Experience Tech Fee includes tickets to Rozsa Presenting Series, Michigan Tech Music, and Michigan Tech Theatre events for currently enrolled Michigan Tech students.
Upcoming Student Rush Events
Student Rush Tickets
Available through the Experience Tech Fee
To get your Student Rush tickets, you just line up outside the Experience Tech Fee entrance before the show and tap in with your HuskyCard! You can even bring an additional person for free. Some conditions apply.
Available only on events labeled with "Student Rush"
Available to current Michigan Tech students only
- The Student Rush line queues up outside of the south entrance to the Performance Hall
Students must be present with their own valid HuskyCard to receive Student Rush tickets
Student Rush tickets are available for a student ticket, and one FREE guest ticket, with valid HuskyCard
Student must be present for additional ticket to be valid
Student Rush tickets become available 30 minutes before curtain, when theatre doors open
Tickets are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
Student Rush tickets and seating choices are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Skip the rush line by reserving in advance
- General admission events: reserve your tickets online with your student login.
- Reserved seating events: email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 business day before your event with the subject line "Advance Student
Rush," and the following:
- Requested event (please include date and time of the performance if there is more than one option).
- M-Number and email address of all students requesting a ticket.
- Mobile number where each mobile ticket can be sent.
- Whether each student would like to reserve their one (1) guest ticket in addition to their own. Note: Student must be present at the performance with a valid HuskyCard for guest ticket to be valid
About Experience Tech Fee
The Experience Tech Fee provides students the opportunity to experience much more of Michigan Tech. Students have access to Rozsa Presenting Series; Michigan Tech Music and Michigan Tech Theatre Events put on by the Visual and Performing Arts Department; cross-country and downhill skiing; hockey games; art gallery showings; snowboarding; year-round tennis; golfing at Portage Lake Golf Course; and Intramural sports.