Navigating the financial aid process can be complicated. In addition to providing guidance to individual students, the Graduate School has compiled the following tools and resources to aid graduate students in understanding and managing their personal financial situation during their time at Tech.
- The Council of Graduate Schools has financial materials specific to graduate students.
- Fastweb! has information on loans, financial aid, career planning and scholarships.
- The Real Life Money Guide has personal finance tools to build your financial skills.
- FinAid! has many tools to help you navigate financial aid.
- Federal Student Aid has information on types of aid, how to repay loans, how to apply for aid and more.
- Income tax information from the United States Internal Revenue Service
- National Student Loans has information on enrollment and counseling, a glossary of terms, and more.
- Graduate Travel Grants from the GSG help students attend regional and national conferences.
- The Graduate School Emergency Fund is a loan available to Graduate Students who are in sudden financial need.
- Did you know? To receive federal student aid, any male between 18-25 must register with Selective Service.