Electrical and Computer Engineering, Engineering Fundamentals, Geological Mining Engineering and Sciences
Questions about logo use can be directed to email@example.com.
Departments may use their department name in conjunction with the MTUengineering sub-brand in two ways—primary and secondary examples are available. The primary layout shows a large MTUengineering logo on top, with a smaller department name under (referred to as the small version). The secondary layout shows a larger department name on top (referred to as the large version). The same usage guidelines apply to departmental identifiers as for MTUengineering, such as approved color variations and unacceptable applications. Google Slides and PowerPoint templates are under development.
Downloads by Department
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil, Environmental, and Geospatial Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Geological Mining Engineering and Sciences
- Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics