During this time of uncertainty, the Michigan Tech College of Business is committed to supporting Finlandia students. We will work with you to ensure a smooth transition.
Teach-Out and Transfer Information and Resources
Students from Finlandia have two options when considering continuing your education at Michigan Tech:
- Transfer (59 or fewer credits)
- Apply as a transfer student
- Tech's regular transfer admission process will take place but will be expedited for your benefit
- Financial aid will be available and each student will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Teach-Out (60 or more credits for Bachelor's students, and 30 or more for Associates)
- Contact Katarina (Kat) Hanson: Finlandia Student Transfer/Teach-Out Coordinator, 906-487-1692,firstname.lastname@example.org on next steps.
- The programs below are eligible for teach-out through Michigan Tech
|BBA, Accounting||X (BS, Accounting)|
|BBA, Healthcare Management||Possible path: BS, Management|
|BBA, International Business||X (BS + Global Business minor)|
|BBA, Management & Entrepreneurship||X (BS, Management: Entrepreneurship)|
|BBA, Marketing||X (BS, Marketing)|
|BBA, Sports Management||X (BS, Management or BS, Sports and Fitness Management)|
One-on-One Academic Advising for Current Finlandia Business Students
Academic Office Building 108
Coordinator of Academic Services, College of Business at Michigan Tech
Born and raised in the Upper Peninsula, Jodie is passionate about working with students to assist them in being successful during their college careers. She is ready to assist with your questions regarding classes, credits, and more. In-person and virtual advising sessions are available.