- Academic Office Building 108
- Coordinator of Academic Services, College of Business
- MA in Educational Leadership, North Dakota State University
- BS in Speech Communication , Northern Michigan University
Jodie was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula. She has a B.S. in Speech Communication (Northern Michigan University) and an M.A. in Educational Leadership (North Dakota State University). She has been working in Higher Education and Student Services since 2000 at various institutions across the Midwest from North Dakota to the Chicago area until returning home to the UP when she started working at the College of Business. Jodie is passionate about working with students to assist them in being successful during their college careers. Her goal is to help students to be independent, respectful, resourceful and responsible adults that are ready to start their career on the right foot after graduating from MTU.
- Undergraduate academic advising
- Coordinator for Undergraduate Communications
- Supports student internships and job placement