To provide effective technology-related support and leadership to the Division of Student Affairs and Advancement.
To provide outstanding customer service and functional support for various integrated student systems utilized by members of the University community to help them accomplish their student data-related work accurately and efficiently.
- Providing leadership and guidance on the latest technology advances in higher education.
- Being student-focused as we evaluate, design and implement student services.
- Promoting an environment of respect and trust and belief in personal responsibility.
- Establish ourselves as the coordinating group for technology-related initiatives within Student Affairs and Advancement.
- Provide leadership in planning for the effective use of technology.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members of the University community.
- Promote a positive work environment by supporting, respecting, and trusting one another.