HuskyCard Information

HuskyCard is the official Michigan Tech ID card that is issued to all students, faculty, and staff. Your HuskyCard gives you access to campus buildings (residence halls, dining, labs, academic buildings) and parking lots, if applicable.

You can add funds to your HuskyCard and use it like a debit card to purchase items at campus retailers, including the Campus Bookstore, University Images, Rozsa Box Office, SDC Central Ticket Office, the MUB Food Court, cafés, and vending machines.

See the following support articles for help with:

Where can I use my HuskyCard?

Use Dining Dollars at the following places:

The following locations accept Express Cash: