What we do
Operations is the largest group in Information Technology, which tasks include:
- Storage system design, implementation and support
- Data-centers, virtual server clusters, license servers, terminal servers, software packaging and distribution
- Faculty, staff and computer lab workstation computer provisioning/maintenance
- Lecture capture and remote meeting technology
- Classroom technology
- Residence hall wired/wireless network support
- Campus printing support and computer lab maintenance
We support all three of the campus' major operating systems (Windows, Linux and MacOS)
in a broad array of systems.
Operations accomplishes these tasks with fewer than 30 staff and over 50 student employees. Our staff and students come from all backgrounds, majors and specialties.
- Director of IT Operations
- B01 EERC
- System Administrator
- B08 EERC