- Proposal preparation and submissions to federal/state government agencies, universities and other various entities.
- Assistance with budget preparation and proposal review for conformity to sponsor and internal guidelines.
- Helps review and negotiate grant/contract terms and conditions with these entities and sub recipient collaborators
- Establishes the accounts and helps faculty with the financial monitoring, reporting, and project close outs for grants and contracts with federal/state governments, private companies, and foundations.
- Coordinates outside audits related to externally sponsored projects.
- Provides a business infrastructure to complement Vice President for Research Office operations.
- Communicates and tracks proposal and award activity to administrative and academic units, and business services.
- Visit the Cayuse Implementation page for updates on the progress of this project.
All Principal Investigators planning to submit a proposal should complete a Notice of Intent to Submit a Proposal form. For general questions contact email@example.com.