Innovation and Commercialization
The Office of Innovation and Commercialization manages Michigan Tech’s research discoveries by working closely with industry to advance technology through grant opportunities, industrial research, and patent licensing. View research, development, and technology licensing opportunities through our searchable TechFinder database system.
Research by Colleges, Schools, and Departments
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
Great Lakes Research and Restoration Projects
Michigan Tech has a unique geographic setting for northern Great Lakes coastal research.