Honors Timeline Walk Through
If you're a current Michigan Tech student with at least four semesters remaining, you're eligible to join the Pavlis Honors College. We recommend enrolling in the Honors Pathway Program during the second term of first year, or during your sophomore year, to give you the most scheduling flexibility.
- If you're an incoming first-year student, you can apply for early admission, learn more about the honors program, start planning your personal goals, and meet our faculty and upper-level Honors students.
- If you have less time remaining until graduation but are passionate about your goals, please make an appointment to discuss your interests and accomplishments with a Pavlis Honors College advisor.
Recommended component order
While there is flexibility in the order in which you complete your components, we've built the seminar courses to inform you about upcoming components. We'd like you to complete your components with at least one semester remaining so you can focus on graduation and your next steps.
We recommend taking your components in roughly the following order:
- HON 2150 (one-credit seminar course, usually offered fall and spring)
- HON 3150 (one-credit seminar course, usually offered fall and spring)
- HON 4150 (one-credit seminar course, usually offered fall and spring)
Or, map out a custom plan with the guidance of the Student Program Coordinator, Kristi Juntunen.