An Afternoon on the Town 2020 Virtual Map
Click the button below to see what the Keweenaw area has to offer!
An Afternoon on the Town
An Afternoon on the Town is a Michigan Tech event that invites local businesses/services to welcome our students and show them what they have to offer.
Sponsored by: Student Leadership and Involvement, Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success, and Residence Education and Housing Services.
All area businesses and non-profit organizations were invited to participate in the virtual An Afternoon on the Town held on Saturday, August 29, 2020.
Students participated to win prizes and receive giveaways.
Helpful Information for Businesses:
- There is no registration fee.
- The registration deadline is Wednesday, August 19, 2020 at 5 p.m.
- This is your opportunity to connect with the students at Michigan Tech.
- Allow students to get to know the services that are within distance of their new home in the Keweenaw!
- Advertise services, specials, and what makes your business/group unique.
Questions? Please contact Student Leadership and Involvement at email@example.com
or call 906-487-1963.
See you at An Afternoon on the Town!