We are excited to be together during the Fall semester! To do so safely and efficiently, we are planning for every possible scenario. We’ve curated a list of resources to help you plan for what your fraternity or sorority operations may look like as we navigate our current situation.
Please note that Michigan Technological University will adhere to state and federal guidelines related to event size, public gatherings, and health and safety protocol. As you’ve already experienced, these guidelines can change rapidly and will require us to remain flexible and have a plan A, B, and C for your fraternity/sorority operations. We want you and your chapter to be as successful as possible, regardless of what plan we must use, and we hope these resources are helpful!
- MTU Flex: Planning Guide for FSL Meetings/Events During COVID-19
- MTU Flex: Planning Guide for FSL Shared Housing During COVID-19
- James R. Favor & Company, LLC - Breaking the Chain of Infection - Guidance for a Healthful Living Environment for Fraternity & Sorority Chapters
- Holmes Murphy - Considerations from ACHA for Reopening in the COVID-19 Era May 2020
- Holmes Murphy - Opening Checklist: COVID-19
- ISSA - Cleaning and Disinfecting for the Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
- Holmes Murphy - Consideration for Fraternities and Sororities Hosting Events during COVID-19
- LA County Public Health - Social Distancing and Bed Position for Residential and Congregate Settings
- MJ Sorority - Cleaning Guidelines for Your Chapter Facility
Additional Resources - MTU Flex: Registered Student Organizations