- Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education, College of Sciences and Arts
- Associate Teaching Professor, Humanities Department
- Academic Advisor: Humanities and Modern Languages
- Writing About Writing pedagogy
- Reflective pedagogies and eportfolios
- American Literature
- Associate Dean for Graduate Research and Education, College of Sciences and Arts
- Faculty Fellow (Research Integrity), Office of the Vice President for Research
- Professor, Chemistry
- Identify experimental conditions that can generate diverse aggregated protein structures from the same proteins.
- Develop novel tools and techniques to differentiate amongst the varied aggregated species of proteins.
- Understand the relationship between aggregated protein species and its associated cellular toxicity.