Michigan Tech is committed to providing a living, learning, and working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment. There are a number of policies on campus that prohibit such behavior:
- The Michigan Tech Equal Opportunity Statement
- The Michigan Tech Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- The Michigan Tech Sex Discrimination/Sexual Harassment Policy
- The Michigan Tech Student Code of Community Conduct
- Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 Policy
Harassment Report Form
If you have observed or been the target of behavior that you perceive to be harassment, you may report that behavior online by filling out the Harassment Report Form. Incident Report Forms submitted electronically are sent to Conduct Services for review and, if necessary, passed along to Public Safety and/or the Office of Institutional Equity.