The Center for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) is located in the Hamar House (Building 13). We invite you to stop by and take advantage of our many helpful programs and services, or just to kick back and relax in a warm, friendly environment.
We're open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
A year in review - Check out CDI's Infographics
- Lounge area—perfect for hanging out, studying, and visiting with friends. Features comfortable couches, a large-screen TV, DVD/Blu-Ray player, and kitchenette.
- Conference room—comfortably seats 10 to 12 people. Reserve by contacting CDI (906-487-2920) or by using the online reservation form.
- Computer room— with multiple computers and a printer for student use.
- Husky Food Access Network— the campus's food pantry is open to anyone experiencing difficulty affording meals.
- Director’s office, staff assistants, and student employee work area
- Single-occupancy, wheelchair-accessible All Gender restroom
- Quiet lounge area—great for studying or waiting for an appointment
- Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate
- CDI lending library with books, DVDs, and games available for checkout