- Chem Sci 402E
- Professor, Chemistry
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Pittsburgh, 1999-2002
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Miami, 1998
- PhD, Fudan University, China
Links of Interest
- Synthesis, characterization, biomedical sensing, imaging and therapeutic applications of water-soluble conjugated glycopolymers, glycodendrimers, glyconanoparticles, conjugated polyelectrolytes, small redox-active carbohydrate conjugates, and near-infrared fluorescent probes
- Near-infrared fluorescent probe based on rhodamine derivative for detection of NADH in live cells. Yibin Zhang, Dilka Liyana Arachchige, Adenike Olowolagba, Rudy L Luck, Haiying Liu. Methods 204, 22-28.
- A two-photon fluorogenic probe based on a coumarin schiff base for formaldehyde detection in living cells. Yibin Zhang, Xianyu Qiu, Lin Sun, Qin Yan, Rudy L Luck, Haiying Liu. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 274, 121074.
- Near-infrared Fluorescent Probe based on Cyanine Scaffold for Sensitive Detection of Uranyl Ions in Living Cells and Water Samples. Yibin Zhang, Lin Sun, Qing Yan, Xianyu Qiu, Yueting Cheng, Boling Wang, Xiaoping Tan, Mingxi Fang, Rudy L Luck, Haiying Liu. Microchemical Journal, 107619.
- Ratiometric Detection of Glutathione Based on Disulfide Linkage Rupture between a FRET Coumarin Donor and a Rhodamine Acceptor. Y Zhang, S Xia, S Wan, TE Steenwinkel, T Vohs, RL Luck, T Werner, H Liu. ChemBioChem 22 (13), 2282-2291.
- Ratiometric Near-Infrared Fluorescent Probes Based on Hemicyanine Dyes Bearing Dithioacetal and Formal Residues for pH Detection in Mitochondria. Yibin Zhang, Shuai Xia, Shulin Wan, Tessa E Steenwinkel, Tara Vohs, Rudy L Luck, Thomas Werner, Haiying Liu. Molecules 26, 2088.
- A ratiometric near-infrared fluorescent probe based on a novel reactive cyanine platform for mitochondrial pH detection. Shulin Wan, Shuai Xia, Jerry Medford, Emma Durocher, Tessa E Steenwinkel, Lexi Rule, Yibin Zhang, Rudy L Luck, Thomas Werner, Haiying Liu. Journal of Materials Chemistry B 9 (25), 5150-5161.
- A near-infrared fluorescent probe based on a hemicyanine dye with an oxazolidine switch for mitochondrial pH detection. Wafa Mazi, Yunnan Yan, Yibin Zhang, Shuai Xia, Shulin Wan, Momoko Tajiri, Rudy L Luck, Haiying Liu. Journal of Materials Chemistry B 9 (3), 857-863.
- A new near-infrared ratiometric fluorescent probe based on quinoline-fused rhodamine dye for sensitive detection of cysteine and homocysteine in mitochondria. Yating Yu, Jianbo Wang, Huan Xiang, Linkun Ying, Chenyuan Wu, Hongwei Zhou, Haiying Liu. Dyes and Pigments 183, 108710.
- Highly sensitive determination of 4-nitrophenol with coumarin-based fluorescent molecularly imprinted poly (ionic liquid). Hao Dai, Ziyi Deng, Yanbo Zeng, Jian Zhang, Yiwen Yang, Qinyan Ma, Wenling Hu, Longhua Guo, Lei Li, Shulin Wan, Haiying Liu. Journal of Hazardous Materials 398, 122854.
- A FRET-based near-infrared ratiometric fluorescent probe for detection of mitochondria biothiol. Lu Wang, Jianbo Wang, Shuai Xia, Xinxin Wang, Yating Yu, Hongwei Zhou, Haiying Liu. Talanta 219, 121296.
- Cell membrane-specific fluorescent probe featuring dual and aggregation-induced emissions.
Yibin Zhang, Yunnan Yan, Shuai Xia, Shulin Wan, Tessa E Steenwinkel, Jerry Medford,
Emma Durocher, Rudy L Luck, Thomas Werner, Haiying Liu.
ACS applied materials & interfaces 12 (18), 20172-20179.
- Ratiometric fluorescent probes based on through-bond energy transfer of cyanine donors to near-infrared hemicyanine acceptors for mitochondrial pH detection and monitoring of mitophagy. Shuai Xia, Jianbo Wang, Yibin Zhang, Nick Whisman, Jianheng Bi, Tessa E Steenwinkel, Shulin Wan, Jerry Medford, Momoko Tajiri, Rudy L Luck, Thomas Werner, Haiying Liu. Journal of Materials Chemistry B 8 (8), 1603-1615.
- Polymer and method for using the polymer for noncovalently functionalizing nanotubes. USA Patent 6905667, issued on June 14, 2005.