- Chem Sci 402E
- Professor, Chemistry
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Pittsburgh, 1999-2002
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Miami, 1998
- PhD, Fudan Universiy, China
Links of Interest
- Synthesis, characterization, biomedical sensing, imaging and therapeutic applications of water-soluble conjugated glycopolymers, glycodendrimers, glyconanopaticles, conjugated polyelectrolytes, small redox-active carbohydrate conjugates, and near-infrared fluorescent probes
- Jingtuo Zhang, Mu Yang, Cong Li, Nethaniah Dorh, Fei Xie, Fen-Tair Luo, Ashutosh Tiwari, and Haiying Liu. Near-infrared Fluorescent Probes Based on Piperazine-Functionalized BODIPY Dyes for Sensitive Detection of Lysosomal pH. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 3 (2015) 2173-2184.
- Fen Ma, Abdul Rehman, Haiying Liu, Jingtuo Zhang, Shilei Zhu, Xiangqun Zeng. Glycosylation of Quinone-Fused Polythiophene for Reagentless and Label Free Detection of E. coli. Analytical Chemistry, 87 (3 (20015) 1560–1568.
- Giri K. Vegesna, Jagadeesh Janjanam, Jianheng Bi, Fen-Tair Luo, Jingtuo Zhang, Connor Olds, Ashutosh Tiwari and Haiying Liu. pH-activatable near-infrared fluorescent probes for detection of lysosomal pH inside living cells. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2 (2014) 4500-4508
- Zhe Wang, Chunyan Sun, Giri Vegesna, Haiying Liu, Yang Liu, Jinghong Li, Xiangqun Zeng, Glycosylated aniline polymer sensor: Amine to imine conversion on protein–carbohydrate binding, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 46 (2013) 183-189.
- Giri Vegesna, Srinivas Sripathi, Jingtuo Zhang, Shilei Zhu, Fen-Tair Luo, Wan Jin Jahng, Megan Frost, and Haiying Liu. Highly Water-soluble BODIPY-based Fluorescent Probe for Sensitive Detection of Nitric Oxide in Living Cells, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 5 (10) (2013) 4107–4112.
- Shilei Zhu, Jingtuo Zhang, Jagadeesh Janjanam, Giri Vegesna, Fen-Tair Luo, Ashutosh Tiwari, and Haiying Liu, Highly Water-soluble BODIPY-based Fluorescent Probes for Sensitive Fluorescent Sensing of Zinc (II), Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 1 (2013) 1722–1728. This paper has been selected as a Most Accessed Manuscript for 2013.
- Shilei Zhu, Jingtuo Zhang, Giri Vegesna, Fen-Tair Luo, Sarah Green and Haiying Liu. Highly Water-soluble Neutral BODIPY Dyes with Controllable Fluorescence Quantum Yields. Organic Letters, 13(3) (2011) 438-441.
- Polymer and method for using the polymer for noncovalently functionalizing nanotubes. USA Patent 6905667, issued on June 14, 2005.