Details of the complaint/incident are kept confidential. These resources are not required to tell anyone your private, personally identifiable information unless there is a significant case for fear for your safety or the safety of others.
Michigan Tech Confidential Resources
- Michigan Tech Center for Student Mental Health and Well-Being is licensed in the state of Michigan. Contact Counseling Services at 906-487-2538 or after hours at 906-487-2216.
- The Center for Student Mental Health and Well-being is now offering telemental health services to Michigan Tech students through TELUS Health Student Support Program.
- Michigan Tech Ombuds Office provides confidential mediation and conflict resolution services to students, staff and faculty. Email Susanna Peters at email@example.com.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Director of Student-Athlete Wellness and Clinical Counselor provides confidential mental health support and programming specifically for the student-athlete population. To set up an appointment, email Sarah Dowd at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Center for Student Mental Health and Well-being (906-487-2538). For after hours support, please contact MySSP through the app or phone (1-877-376-7896).
Community Confidential Resources
- Copper Shores Community Support & Outreach is available 24/7. Contact Copper Shores at Crisis Call: 1-800-562-7622 or Crisis Text: 906-356-3337.
- Barbara Kettle Gundlach Shelter (24/7): 906-337-5623