Beginning in 2015, Michigan Technological University began administering the Title IX: Sexual and/or Relationship Misconduct Climate Survey. When it is time to administer a new survey, all currently enrolled students are
emailed an invitation to participate. The survey explores questions about student's
experiences and views concerning Michigan Tech's sexual misconduct climate, including
information related to incidents of sexual violence, policy, reporting, training/
programming/ education, support, resources, and prevalent perceptions and attitudes.
Please contact Kirsti Arko, Title IX Coordinator, with questions.
- 2020 Title IX: Sexual and/or Relationship Misconduct Survey Executive Summary
- 2017 Title IX: Sexual and/or Relationship Misconduct Climate Survey Report
Annual Title IX Reports available now:
- Michigan Tech's 2020-2021 Annual Title IX Report
- Michigan Tech's 2019-2020 Annual Title IX Report
- Michigan Tech's 2018-2019 Annual Title IX Report
Bureau of Justice Statistics Research and Development Series: