Michigan Tech has compiled a listing of local and campus safety information and resources, including emergency contacts, public safety resources, and relevant safety policies and procedures.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Get additional information and the most recent updates about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Emergency Contact Information
Phone numbers for a variety of safety and student health services on campus and locally.
Campus Safety Contact Information
Hours, locations, phone numbers, and email addresses for campus public safety and Title IX offices. For immediate emergencies, please dial 911.
Campus Safety and Security Services
Listing of safety and security services and information provided by Michigan Tech.
- Report a Concern
- Campus Physical Security
- Counseling Services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Ordinance 4 - Tampering With Safety or Security Devices
- Safe Walk and Personal Property Engraving
- Safety First Alert
- Student Disability Services
Sexual Assault/Abuse Resources
We are committed to providing a safe campus environment supporting the Title IX federal law that prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex.
- A Resource Handbook for Campus Sexual Assault Survivors, Friends, and Family (State of Michigan)
- Let's End Campus Sexual Assault (State of Michigan)
- Reporting Sexual Assault / Harassment at Michigan Tech
- Sexual Assault / Harassment Resources
- State of Michigan Sexual Assault Hotline
University Policies and Reports
University policies and reports regarding campus safety and security.