- Training Coordinator
- Major: Mathematical Sciences
- Hometown: Comstock Park, MI
- Year in school: Fifth
- Favorite Thing about Michigan Tech: The community! Our campus is very open and welcoming, and everyone's attitude supports this. This community we have gives you the power to change the world.
- Biggest First-Year Mistake: Not going to learning centers. I was too ashamed to go, but they are really friendly and helpful!
- Piece of Advice: Be flexible in everything you do. Having a plan and goals to achieve are great to have in college, and also after college, but there can be circumstances out of your control, so be flexible.
- Logistics Coordinator
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- Hometown: Charlotte, MI
- Year in School: Fourth
- Favorite thing about Michigan Tech: I feel the people make the place, rather than the place make the people, and the people of Tech make it a pretty amazing place! Help is always in reach and there is a spirit here that makes you feel like you can accomplish anything.
- Biggest First-Year Mistake: I focused too much on getting to know the specifics of information too quickly rather than focusing on the bigger concepts first. This made it hard to keep track of everything in my early classes and made the new information seem overwhelming.
- Piece of Advice: Get involved on campus doing things that you enjoy but also push you a little out of your comfort zone. This is a good place to find out what you are made of so take the opportunity while you can.
- Programming Coordinator
- Major: Medical Laboratory Science
- Hometown: Ann Arbor, MI
- Year in School: Third
- Favorite thing about Michigan Tech: My favorite thing about Michigan Tech has got to be the location of the school. I believe it was built in the middle of the most gorgeous place on earth! I loved coming up here!
- Biggest First-Year Mistake: My biggest first-year mistake was thinking that I could procrastinate my school work and still do well in my classes - I grew out of that pretty fast once I realized that it is not something you can do here!
- Piece of Advice: My biggest piece of advice for any incoming students would be to be yourself (no matter how cliche that sounds) and don't be afraid to make mistakes as long as you learn from them.
- Communications Coordinator
- Major: Scientific & Technical Communication
- Hometown: Escanaba, MI
- Year in School: Fourth
- Favorite thing about Michigan Tech: My favorite thing about Michigan Tech is the close-knit community that exists here. Whether it is the staff, faculty or other students, the people at Michigan Tech are always there for you and there is a place for everyone to feel welcome.
- Biggest First-Year Mistake: One of my biggest mistakes that I made my first year was not getting very involved with extracurriculars. Extracurriculars are the best way to make friends and gain leadership while at Michigan Tech, and there is nothing better than finding an organization that you are passionate about.
- Piece of Advice: Never settle! College is all about finding what you like and what you don't like. Whether that is your grades, major, extracurriculars or anything else in your life. If you're not happy, take a new path as life is too short to do something you don't love.